Action PAC is made up of partner organizations that believe they are stronger when they work together:
Chinese Chamber of Commerce
Guam Chamber of Commerce
More than 400 members
Guam Contractors Association
Guam Hotel and Restaurant Association
Guam Realtors Association
Guam Women’s Chamber of Commerce
Korean Chamber of Commerce
Action PAC, Inc. was formed out of the need to play an active role in government beginning at the grassroots level. Action PAC is made up of members from a cross-section of Guam’s society, representing all walks of life and united in our belief that we can affect change through action. We welcome you to get to know us better:
Get to know us:
#TakeActionGuam and #JointhePAC!
▪ We are voting residents of all ages and backgrounds who believe in taking an active role in supporting and electing the right leaders in government.
▪ We believe that it’s time for a change in our government and electing the right candidates will give our island a better chance at recovering, rebuilding, and becoming more fiscally responsible to better serve its people.
▪ We believe in the power of free enterprise and its ability to improve the quality of life for all.
▪ We are a group of constituents – business owners, managers, and workers of small to large businesses – who believe in supporting local businesses to reopen, recover, and get people back to work so they can take care of their families.
▪ We believe in strengthening our economic environment to make it more viable for new businesses to develop and thrive.
▪ We support tourism, Guam’s top economic driver, and the development of new industries for our island.
▪ We support a leaner and more efficient government that is self-sustaining and fiscally responsible.
▪ We do not subscribe to the idea that our government should provide for all our needs. Rather, we support respectful and collaborative public-private partnerships where we all come together for the benefit of our island.